Play Chinese Wilds Pokie Machine for Free
Chinese Wilds Slots game details:
|Max Coins Per Spin:||60|
|Min Coins Per Spin:||0.2|
Chinese-themed slots as always charming, full of Asian symbols, straightforward and enticing to play. Chinese Wilds game by Red Tiger Gaming lives up to our expectations. The game is a charming pokie, with medium variance, simplified gameplay and several payouts. It is set up on 5 reels, with a layout of bamboo trees and sweet Chinese tunes in the background. Chinese Wilds is well optimised to play on a mobile laptop or desktop. This means any player can access this pokie wherever they are using whichever device without having to download it. Chinese Wilds slot has 40 play lines and several winning symbols including the monkey wild, a pretty gazelle, a pelican, a racoon and other letter icons. If you fancy gambling on a nice simple game that offers one of the best gambling experiences, then read on, you are in the right place.
Oriental Bamboo Spins
Start by choosing your stake between $0.20 and 40.00. There’s the autoplay that spins the reels either ten, twenty, fifty or a hundred times according to the player’s preference. The spin button in Chinese Wilds casino slot online is the circular arrows on the bottom right, use it, and your reels will spin and stop to reveal your reward/loss. You can either play the Chinese Wilds free version or gamble with real money. The features that spice up the whole gambling experience include:
- The panda wins – once the panda appears on your reels, you are guaranteed of bonus
- The tigers scatter – Get 3 or more of the tiger and win free spins. Every win during the three rounds increases your multiplier.
- The monkey wild – The monkey will substitute for any paying symbol. This guarantees the player a winning combination.
The rules of the game are straightforward. To win, the player is required to get 3 or more similar symbols on an active payline. If more than one meaning combination on one pay line, only the highest is considered. If you get several winning combinations on different paylines, all are added and summed up to your bet amount.
Chinese Wild Wins
Matching up more than two similar symbols on a payline automatically rewards the player. But, how often is this expected? The game’s average RTP is 94.5%, which means out of 100 trials, you have 94 chances of getting winning combinations. The house’s edge is at 5.5% which is low compared to other land-based casino irishdailymillions. If lucky you will be rewarded with one of the following combinations:
As you have noticed from the pay table above, some symbols are quite high paying, and others have significantly low rewards. Sadly no magic spell can ensure only the higher paying symbols appear on your screen. However, you can manage your bankroll well, to ensure you have many chances of spinning reels. One of the best gambling tips is to withdraw any wins as soon as they happen, this is because as easy as it was to get them, as easy as it can be to lose it all.
Play Chinese Wilds Slot Machine Online
The question is, is this slot worth it? After reviewing several other slots, we can conclude that Chinese Wilds is a great option as any player from experts to beginners can easily gamble on it. The pokie has no download requirements. It is also offered on most casinos online, making it accessible to players anywhere in the world including Australia. So, yes, we believe the game is worth a spin. Get to play Chinese Wilds for real money only from secure online casinos to evade security risks.
Online Pokies Similar to Chinese Wilds Slots
Top Online Casinos where you can play Chinese Wilds Slots
|#||LOGO||CASINO||BONUS OFFER||GET BONUS|
$8888 Bonus + 350 Free Spins
$10 free + $7,500
675% up to $6750
100% UP TO €150 + 60 FREESPINS
100% up to $1000